Nintentraumatisé
Cheftrottoir

sherman - 25 May 2022

Apparemment Sony fait payer la différence en plus du surcoût de l'abonnement au nouveau service pour ceux qui ont souscrit au PS+ a prix réduit pour une longue période.

Même Nintendo dans ses pires années n'a jamais osé un truc aussi violent. thenry

Détails :

JamesFreeman44

il y a 16 h
Actions de commentaire supplémentaires
You can not pay monthly or yearly if you already are ps plus member. For example, if your membership still have 15 months left, you need to pay full price of all 15 month at once, in order to upgrade to new membership. For those who purchased a long time ps plus on discount before, you fcked.

Speaking of discount, if you purchased your membership on discount, when you upgrade to new one, you have to pay your discount back, and plus the difference of new membership. For example, if you purchased on 25% off, now you want to upgrade to the new membership, you first have to pay that 25% off discount back to sony, then plus the difference of new membership.

There are no 400 games. Only like less than 300 games, and one game with 3 different languages counted as 3 games, not 1.

The really disgusting part for me is the number 2, when I purchased on discount, did I force sony to sell me on discount? No, it's on holiday, everybody has their own discount sale. But now I have to pay the discount back?! Wow! can't believe it!

If this is the case, when I purchased the game at its original price last year, then it's on discount for 50% off, can I ask sony to refund the 50% part back to me? I don't think so. But sony ask you back for that part. So is this mean, when it's on discount, it's just a lie? Am I being scammed? Is this even legal? If I pre-order a new iPhone 13 pro, now it's 20% off, can I ask Apple to refund 20% back to me? If I bought a pizza last week, now the pizza is 20% off, can I ask the pizza store to give that 20% back to me

Cheftrottoir (25 May 2022)