Ceiling Clott is watching you masturbate
clott

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/26/tenness … elman.html

A Tennessee school board has voted to remove the Pulitzer Prize-winning graphic novel "Maus" from an eighth-grade language arts curriculum due to concerns about profanity and an image of female nudity in its depiction of Polish Jews who survived the Holocaust.

stallone

"I'm kind of baffled by this," Art Spiegelman, the author of "Maus," told CNBC in an interview about the unanimous vote by the McMinn board to bar the book, which is about his parents, from continuing to be used in the curriculum.

Spiegelman also said he suspected that its members were motivated less about some mild curse words and more by the subject of the book, which tells the story of his Jewish parents' time in Nazi concentration camps, the mass murder of other Jews by Nazis, his mother's suicide when he was just 20, and his relationship with his father.

"I've met so many young people who ... have learned things from my book," said Spiegelman about "Maus." The image in the book that drew objections from the board was of his mother.