Jooz la looz
Jooz

seiken3 - 21 Apr 2019

Y'avait forcément une couille quelque part. feelsbad

To be honest, I'm down with the single player portion of the game now. Towers of Time stopped being fun for me about 6 hours ago, and I was only doing this for research and awareness. We're at a point where there are some posters (Not on TYM, but other places) who are calling my gameplay suboptimal, or saying it's not as bad as I am making it seem, or flat out saying that I'm exaggerating stuff.

At the end of the day, I don't really care about unlocking gear or playing Towers. Game comes out in 2 days and I can finally play with my friends who haven't been able to purchase this yet. If they do hotfix the servers and make this easy, I would love to come back to Towers of Time and blow off steam or practice new characters. But this is going to be goodbye to this mode for now. I hope all of you have fun with the game, and have a better time with this mode than I did. I'm still here to answer questions if you guys have any.

The Krypt IS a long grind. The gameplay itsself is fun. You roam freely, there are some puzzles to complete ect, I really like the design and concept. The problem is, as OP described, that there's SO MUCH SHIT I don't care about. What I want out of the Krypt is Fatalities, Brutalities, Skins and Gear. You eventually get them, but there's so many chest that just hold consumables, concept art ect. I'm not saying these things shouldn't be in the game, some people may like them. But it's really annoying to grind through just to get to the good stuff. The problem isn't the time spend in the Krypt, the problem is earning all the coins you need to open the chests.

alone

Jooz (21 Apr 2019)